• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rainy season in Thailand time to put some ideas into practice ( 2006 AR 230 bow seating headrests )

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well it's been a while since i started a new thread what with one thing and another apart from keeping Ken happy in the Boats and Babes section i just don't seem to have much spare time, Anyway i had an idea a few months ago about having some headrests made for the bow seating area in my 2006 AR 230, I thought when the rainy season comes i will have a look at the job and see if i can make a final decision, Well i normally use this time of year to do all the small jobs and also strip the interior right out and and clean all behind the seating area and everywhere i can get to, I keep the boat clean anyway but i mean a real good session, I took all the seating area out and scrubbed everything and then took my bow back supports to my trimming man and had a chat with him, He said just leave it with me and come back tomorrow, Well he's been good to me in the past doing small jobs so i did what he said and got on with blasting the boat cover and cleaning, Here the result I'm well pleased and $15 a side, Fully removable held in with Velcro so easy to clean see what you think.

Assorted Photos 004.jpg Total strip out

Assorted Photos 015.jpg
20170620_143520.jpg
20170620_143607.jpg 20170620_143653.jpg
I'm well pleased with the job he did,

20170620_110109.jpg 20170620_115643.jpg Boat cover 4.JPG
Blasted the cover to

Krabi Sunset

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Where in Thailand is your guy? I might need some stuff done and I am in the same country.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Faked me out again @Geoff Cooper. I thought this mod was going to be the double D headrests. :winkingthumbsup"

Jgorm

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Krabi Sunset is that the krabi by rai lay where all the rock climbing is? I spent a few weeks there a few times. One of my favorite places in the world.

Krabi Sunset

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Krabi Sunset is that the krabi by rai lay where all the rock climbing is? I spent a few weeks there a few times. One of my favorite places in the world.
Indeed, Krabi province is known for it's limestone mountains and some are bold enough to climb them! I can't think of a nicer place in the world to be boating and I am lucky enough to call it home.