• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh boat show 1-4 Feb

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I will be there Saturday. Have a buddy of mine that wants to talk to my dealer and buy my boat so I am getting them together at the show. I love helping spend other peoples boat money.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We go every year... we will prob be there on sat. We r always disappointed with the lack of vender!

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We'll be there, probably Saturday. Never been to the winter show but the one at the end of summer is pretty poor. I'm hoping this one has some of the newer models to check out.

vanmurray

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We go every year... we will prob be there on sat. We r always disappointed with the lack of vender!
Agree. We say that every year but we’ll probably still go Saturday.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going tonight? I think I am heading over in a little bit.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cant make it this year have out of towners staying at my house. They are house hunting all weekend

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Perfect night at the show with very few people. Had plenty of time to talk it up with some of the teams. There were 4 Yami boats at the show. But they didn’t have a Fsh which I was hoping to see.

This might be in my future though...
705F914F-1DF9-473D-A927-C720EA898DC7.jpeg

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Perfect night at the show with very few people. Had plenty of time to talk it up with some of the teams. There were 4 Yami boats at the show. But they didn’t have a Fsh which I was hoping to see.

This might be in my future though...
View attachment 68317
I SAW THAT TOO!!! Those Malibu's are super nice...and super expensive. I'll tell you I thought their exhibit was hands down the best part of the show. When I came down the escalators I saw the Yamahas right away (195, 210, and 242x) but those where the only ones at the whole show. Mike from inland boats showed me that Malibu there and one of the Axis boats--their overall length is smaller than my AR240 but they have so much more room with the pickle-fork bow. Maybe in my future too.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Im not putting down anyones taste in boats... but if i am gonna spend north if 100k to 150k on a boat it will have a living room and a bedroom in it!