• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Raleigh Boat Show

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going to the Raleigh Boat Show? Feb 5-8 @ Raleigh Convention Center.

I will be trying to go either Thurs or Fri night if you are interested in meeting up. Hoping to see the new 2015's.

Mike

Will they have a 2015 Yamaha there? I've never been to the Raleigh show....

Will they have a 2015 Yamaha there? I've never been to the Raleigh show....

The Yamahas only come in from Chatlee but it is a decent sized show. They have always had the newest models there so hoping this year is no different. I might reach out to them first to make sure.

This is the better of the 2 shows IMO

Hmmm....I may try to go!

I don;t think I can make the show this year. I have done it for several years just because I like to shop boats. The Raleigh shows are all pretty lame and fairly small. Lots of saltwater boats (as you would expect) and hard core ski boats. I would like to see the new 24 footer in person though!!! Chatlee will have it there as they always have a good showing there (I'll bite my lip now at my distaste for Chatlee - but that's another story)... :)

In Raleigh, I've only been to the show at the fairgrounds and that was pretty lame. Hopefully the convention center is a better production. I sure would like to see a new 24 footer up close and personal.

http://midatlanticboatshow.com/ is that same weekend. I've heard the show in Charlotte is better? Never been to either, but if there is some crazy good financing promo going on, I plan on leaving with a new boat.

I went to the Chicago boat show 6 or 7 years ago and it was smaller than I expected....so I have very low expectations of the Raleigh show....like....12 dealers showing off their boats and a few vendors selling boat stuff.

In Raleigh, I've only been to the show at the fairgrounds and that was pretty lame. Hopefully the convention center is a better production. I sure would like to see a new 24 footer up close and personal.

The fairgrounds show is a questionable venue. Small and packed. The convention center is an awesome building. Not sure if they will use the whole floor or partition it.

I'll put down for thursdaynight

I've been to both. Raleigh is more salt water bigger boats.. where Charlotte is more Lake boats Wake boats and such

The Charlotte boat show is good. They will have a giant SeaRay cruiser that no one will be buying but fun to look at. There will be a huge MasterCraft booth and mostly all the runabout brands will be represented Cobalt, Chap, Glastron, etc. Yamaha will be with Hall Marine. Good show and its inside with beer.

with beer you say?.....I don't think Charlotte is far away and I haven't been there is a little over a year......wife=Ikea, justason=boat show...this should kick the GDP up a few points!!

hold on now: Raleigh and Charlotte are the same weekend........dafaq I say

I wish we could somehow influence vendors selling accessories and mods to attend and show their wares more. The reason, I am told, is that boat shows are seen as a big ticket item, and even a small booth is so expensive, that most vendors wouldn't consider it. But being able to see all things "boating" under one roof would bring in the crowds for the duration of the show I would think, and benefit the boat seller as well. Maybe the actual dealerships should be subsidizing this somehow.

At the Charlotte show they have the dealerships plus wake boarding accessories, lift and dock companies, fishing stuff, gelcoat and fiberglass repair, wooden boat restoration, etc. Its more than just boats for sale. It's the only show I have been to so I cannot compare it to others.

Most of the larger boat shoes that I've been to (Annapolis, Baltimore, NYC) have all had a good accessory vendor turnout.

Ya'll need to come down to the Fort Lauderdale boat show. It's truly one of a kind and will take you all weekend to explore it.

I was actually in Lauderdale for a competition back in 2009 while the boat show was going on. I bet I didn't see 20% of it and it still blew me away. Not to mention it was November and the water was still like 80 degrees. I don't know why I haven't moved down there yet...

I'm still going on Thursday....anyone else going? Want to meet there? If so what time? I plan to head that way after work....eat somewhere on the way (I assume there won't be much in the way of food there)

Back