• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh/durham end of summer / fall gathering

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So this year it seems raleigh durham area has gain several new to the forum boaters. I would live to mee the ones I haven't yet and the new people could meet everyone else from the forum. It seems the dates will be the issue... we are booked tight every weekend from now though labor day weekend. @Julian said he only had the weekend of the 10th avaliable unless we go into early october. We r avaliable for the 10th but we would have to leave by about 4 oclock due to a previous engagement at 6. We r pretty open for october. Falls lake is a choice since several of the people have boats there... we could do kerr lake which is very pretty wich much more room to ride... gaston is nice but we have never been to that one or jordan. Who ever is interested chime in with dates and location and let's see what we can make happen. We may even have some of our superstars like @robert843 or @Andy S or even @veedubtek or @Julian to make an appearance. Let's start the discussion..... annnnnnnnnnd go!

Edit.... we are looking at sept 10th at falls lake... sandling beach area.

Last edited:

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Also falls lake has picnic shelters we can anchor at and rent for pretty cheap with bathrooms and some have a sandy beach. It is possible we could all bring food and have a pot luck or something like that... even if it's just for a lot of different fast food places.. lol. If anyone has any questions and would like to text me about them my number is 919 278 8603..

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Mark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would love to come! But dates for me are always up in the air. I work at a custom motorcycle shop and I never know what the plans are for that until the last minute. So just keep me updated on when and where and I will do my best! Also, I have never been on any of those lakes so any of them will be a new experience for me! So I would love to try any one of those!

sealavie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sounds good - we will try to make it. We've moved our boat up to covered storage at Kerr (which is massive) - best boat ramps I've seen and they have picnic shelters @ Satterwhite - but we'd go to Gaston or Falls if that where the group decides to go.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just keep me posted as you guys work out details I'm a tentative yes. September is tough but as of now I'm pretty sure I have that weekend of the 10th free.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would love to meet up. I know we have at least 3 weekends booked up in September so need to check on the dates. We are usually pretty booked up from here on out but hope to make it work. Just keep me posted and I will try to find some dates.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Falls sounds pretty central. And i like the shelter idea. I've been wanting to boat gaston for a few years so that is my #2

10th of sept? Thats the weekend b4 charleston. Let me scope the calendar at work tomorrow.....this way i feel like i'm paid for boating!!!!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm pretty flexible, so I can make most any weekend work. Thanks for taking the reins on this @bronze_10 ! Seems like we talk about it every year, but never really do anything more than small informal things. Lookin forward to it!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We can rent a picnic shelter with bathrooms at the boat bech for $95 for the entire day. Weigh in on the dates and weather we want to rent the shelter... it is nice and cheap.. everyone pitch in 5 bucks and it's paid for easy. If that's the way we want to go...

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That sounds like a great plan, and yeah the 10th is fine with me.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Falls sounds pretty central. And i like the shelter idea. I've been wanting to boat gaston for a few years so that is my #2

10th of sept? Thats the weekend b4 charleston. Let me scope the calendar at work tomorrow.....this way i feel like i'm paid for boating!!!!
Falls looks closer to me as well so I'm ok with that as well but good with what everyone else decideds. @justason I'm looking at the same weekend before Charleston makes me cringe a little so closer would be better.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
...and that's why @Julian is a rock star. I knew I missed a bunch. Some didn't seem to work for some reason too.

Qhorse572

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm up for whatever.....seems like the hubby is taking the reins on this one....but, I'll be making the reservations..@bronze10....lol