• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh/Durham - Falls Lake Gathering (July 22nd 2017) Aug 25 2018

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Come one, Come ALL! We had a great turnout last year with our Raleigh Durham peeps and are planning another get together on Falls Lake Saturday July 22nd. Last year we had 12 boats; this year it would be awesome if we could double that! I know we have a ton of users in the vicinity of Falls Lake that would love to hang out with the best group of boaters you could hope for! We'll commandeer the same cove as last year. I know it's close to the Bimini trip for those of you that are going but a freshwater dip will do your boats good after being in all that salt water; plus, we'll want to hear all the awesome stories you guys may want to share :D

A few of the people who made it last year: @bronze_10 @Julian @robert843 @justason @veedubtek @Rideitout @Shannon @jeremy0011 @btbowden @Eric Ballard feel free to tag anybody else.

The red dot on the map is where the cove is, the yellow dot are bathrooms, and the Hwy 50 ramp is the closest free ramp to the cove we will be at. Feel free to reach out with questions. See you all then!

Attending:
@AndyD
@Rideitout
@Smitty
@bronze_10
@veedubtek
@robert843
@Eric Ballard
@Andy S

Possible:
@Julian
@jeremy0011
@96Pirate

falls lake map.JPG DJI_0112.JPG

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Rideitout

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Our calendar looks open right now so count us in.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We'll be there as well. Who else? Let's start getting a headcount. It's only three weeks out!

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Wow.. only looks like three or 4 right now..
I'll start a running list at the top of the page with "guarantees" and "maybes"

I know a lot of people are following the Bimini thread but for us that can't attend what I'm sure will be an AWESOME trip, we'll just make our own fun right here in Raleigh ;)

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yup. I'm in.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@veedubtek is this were your lake house is? Trying to figure out if I got a free place to stay if I try to make it lol.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nope. But only 1.5 hours away, and you know you're more than welcome.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@AndyD you can go ahead and mark me down for this I will do my best to make it.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My attendance is looking less likley..... :-(

My wife is manager of our swim team, and the year end party is that day at 2pm. I was planning on putting the boat in, and pulling it out the same day as I need the boat on the trailer to go to Shelbyville the following weekend (having just gotten back from Bimini)....I may not have time to do this....

Time will tell....

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian I feel you Shelbyville is still my wild card as well I'm trying to figure out if I can make it up there. A 14 hour drive each way for me for a 3 day trip still has me on edge as to whether its worth it or not.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian I feel you Shelbyville is still my wild card as well I'm trying to figure out if I can make it up there. A 14 hour drive each way for me for a 3 day trip still has me on edge as to whether its worth it or not.
Shelbyville is a blast.....

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Would love to make this as it is close to my brother and I would like to check out Falls Lake but we are already booked in stone for something else that day.

I have Family and friends spread out from the FL Keys to VA so don't be afraid to tag me for anything South East related.