• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh/Durham - Falls Lake Gathering (July 22nd 2017) Aug 25 2018

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Put me down as a maybe.

We will be out with friends that we have not seen in quite some time and have not been out with us yet. We are planning on doing water sports for most of the day with the kids. So I will need to see how that goes. I will be bummed if I miss this one again but that is what happens when playing host.
U can atleast get close enough to send us a wake or something as u go by..

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I an 2 years from upgrading, but I think about it every time I take my boat out. I love my boat, but dream of bigger
what kind of madness is this?. needing or wanting a bigger boat.....?!?!?

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a 230 and I still am dreaming of a bigger boat.. and not a 24.
exactly ! I've been building a garage all summer....and its oddly about 3 feet deeper than my current 21ftr needs !!! My wife even said the other day....."seems to be alot of room behind the boat".

Smitty

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey everyone, I am curious if there is anything planned for this that I should prepare for, anyone planning a potluck or group cookout or anything.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey everyone, I am curious if there is anything planned for this that I should prepare for, anyone planning a potluck or group cookout or anything.
I'm told it is usually left on the newest forum member to attend this event to supply steak and lobster tails for the rest of the group and so far I think you have drawn that straw @Smitty I like Ribeyes

Smitty

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm told it is usually left on the newest forum member to attend this event to supply steak and lobster tails for the rest of the group and so far I think you have drawn that straw @Smitty I like Ribeyes
Bwaahaha...
Too funny! Umm, I think I may need to update my rsvp. ;-)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bwaahaha...
Too funny! Umm, I think I may need to update my rsvp. ;-)
I plan to bring my grill unsure of what I plan to cook I think last year everyone just brought there own food and supplies.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
And I plan to use @robert843 's grill as I don't have a mount for mine yet. ;)

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I also planning on bringing my grill but the wifey and I haven't figured what food we will be cooking. I'm happy to cook or let others cook on my grill.

Smitty

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok, makes sense, thanks everyone.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't mind bringing some Carolina style bbq for all if you guys want to have a group lunch as long as I can borrow @Andy S grill along with mine to heat it up and if I know how many people will eat it.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't mind bringing some Carolina style bbq for all if you guys want to have a group lunch as long as I can borrow @Andy S grill along with mine to heat it up and if I know how many people will eat it.
Thanks @robert843 if you bring it Cindy and I will definitely join in and we will bring some side items for all to enjoy.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I actually just ordered the grill mount and bag and shelf so I'll have mine too, lol.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @robert843 if you bring it Cindy and I will definitely join in and we will bring some side items for all to enjoy.
I will bring it then @Andy S if anyone else will eat that just let me know so I bring enough I don't want to being a whole pork butt worth up to Raleigh if only a few of us will eat it I will leave the rest at the beach and only bring whats needed.

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Catching up on this thread today and thinking about the water. Our boat has not hit the water since Charleston back in May. You guys soak it up and enjoy!