• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh NC Jetboaters Gathering on Falls Lake - August 10th 2019

Which Date Works Best for you?

• Total voters

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK, starting a new thread for the 2019 gathering on Falls Lake. Please vote for the day(s) that you can attend (you can/should vote for multiple if you can make multiple) We will use this to figure out which date works the best!

The gathering will be on Falls Lake NC, just north of Raleigh. There are lots of ramps with easy access.

@NC_Mid_Atlantic @NC_New_Bern_to_Beaufort @suke @bronze_10 @AndyD @symbianx @robert843 @vanmurray @Shookie @CraigLombardi @Rideitout @Smitty @veedubtek @Eric Ballard @jeremy0011 @96Pirate @Chadrock , @shohfi , @PuzzledVW , @randal , @rideandfly , @Jmauld , @btbowden , @ToddW , @Smitty , @piccboaters , @NoProb , @Shannon , @rsrlegends , @G-man , @Brent C , @Jet Blue , @96Pirate , @Thomas J. , @sheepdog
Any of the dates can work for us.

vanmurray

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Same here. We are in.

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Would love to, but I think I would have to enlarge the fuelcapacity a little, for I am in Germany 😅

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We're interested. We keep hearing how this boat is a "lake boat" so we'd like to see what that means

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wife has family in Winston Salem so this may be fun to go to with them!. Her birthday is the 13th as well.

ChuckGilliam

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Let me know what day it ends up on and I’ll see what the She-EO says. Will def being pulling the 212 Limited S up to Keowee this summer too.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I’m off June 29-sept 23
With a week in the keys July 15-22 later in August is great!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

AR195MacD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Oh come on....its only a 15 hour drive! LOL (the water will be really warm in comparison to your Ontario water!)
Your not wrong there! Our lake is a little "hard" at the moment. LOL Will be good to go though when we take delivery of the boat in May!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Your not wrong there! Our lake is a little "hard" at the moment. LOL Will be good to go though when we take delivery of the boat in May!
Like 45 degree water temp and 65 degree air temp? I'm sure you can get @swatski to come up and go surfing! LOL

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm good for any of the days. I have a trip to Ohio some time around then, but I think thats is for the month of August.

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Out of curiosity and potentially thinking about a Lanier event, what happens at one of these gatherings?