• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

ramping fees

jaybro72

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
how much are your ramping fees in your area. in the st Charles/st Louis Missouri area its $10

Free if I go out on the Missouri river.
:p

Free if you know where to go...$5 - $10 elsewhere..

Public launch at north end of lake, free to launch, $10 to park. That's if you want to lose your trailer from the broken ramp of course.
I use the marina, which is $10 to launch, free parking, but we get a pass for $250 a year and go out every night to chill in the water when it's hot out.

In Southern California at Lake Casitas and Lake Pyramid it was $24 a DAY!

Here in Redding I paid just $45 for an annual fee. If you don't have an annual pass it's $10 a day on public launch ramps, more on private ramps.

Belews Creek Carolina Marina 10 a day or 100 a year

$7.50 on weekends, I buy a county pass for $75, which covers two local lakes.

Free launching at Naples City boat launch but it's $1.50 per hour to park. 3 ramps and only room for 4 boats docked. It gets busy and you have to wait. That's really the theme of the entire area when trying to access the beach or boat launch. You would think a beach town would make it easy to get onto the beach...not here!

I pay $40 for 5 launches in st Charles mo , and I think it was $5 at pb2 at lake of the ozarks but I'm not %100 on that one

$5 to $10 on most of the "modern" Sacramento Delta river ramps. This applies on a per boat or PWC basis. Some of the older ramps are free. The highest prices I've seen are at Lake Berryessa near Napa. One of the better places I launch from is Markley Cove Marina. It's $20 to $25 but that is per vehicle in the parking lot. So if you bring a tow vehicle, boat and trailer along with another car it's a $50 fee ($25 for the rig and launch + $25 for the passenger car).

$18 at Lake Perris, free parking

$10 unless you live in the city (Destin), which I do, and we get free yearly passes.

$6.00 / day or $90.00 per year.......

Out of the 11 different ramps Ive used so far, only 1 had a fee; it was like $10 or something.

My lake is 5 bucks per car and 10 per trailer...but I get in free since I have a slip there. You can buy a pass for the year for around 80 bucks that covers the vehicle and boat.

Never seen a fee here in Taxachusetts. That must be the only thing they don't fee or tax.

Here in Texas it ranges from $5 to $15 from what I have seen.

$5 to $10 on most of the "modern" Sacramento Delta river ramps. This applies on a per boat or PWC basis. Some of the older ramps are free. The highest prices I've seen are at Lake Berryessa near Napa. One of the better places I launch from is Markley Cove Marina. It's $20 to $25 but that is per vehicle in the parking lot. So if you bring a tow vehicle, boat and trailer along with another car it's a $50 fee ($25 for the rig and launch + $25 for the passenger car).
Don't forget the bridge toll to get to lake Berryessa. $5 plus $ 5 per axel. Orwood on the Delta : $10 only 10 minutes away

N. Texas/Lake Lewisville in the town of Hickory Creek it's $6.00 launch/parking or I pay $60. for non-resident yearly pass but the ramps/parks are in good condition and normally no waiting, +$2.00 extra vehichle parking fee/park use

Back