• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rear most storage area size starboard and port

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know how wide the storage area is in the rear most area of the port and starboard sides of an 08 230 boat, I am considering putting a battery or two on the starboard side back there and putting two on the port side. I am looking at buying a battery roll out tray to place the batteries in, just need to know what size will fit. Im looking to see if I can find a tray that will fit batteries side by side and allow it to slide forward. Something like one of these setups for those who are wondering. http://www.international-powerstroke-bus-parts.com/products.php?cat=Battery+trays