• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Reduced!! 2015 AR240 -$44,000 -Huntsville AL

jet-r-done

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I regret to have to do it, but I am selling my black 2015 AR240. My wife has decided she wants to go back to school, so I have until August to get us down to a single income household. Many will argue, but the house took precedence over the boat. Anyway I am asking for pay off which is $44,000. The boat is garage kept, has 15.5 hours run time, and also includes the premium black mooring cover. The only other upgrades I have are 2 wakeboard/ kneeboard racks mounted on the tower. The oil is freshly changed, and ready for summer. I have posted on here first, to give fellow jet boaters a chance at it. If it's not sold in a month when boating season starts, I will post on boat trader for a bit more. It has been an awesome boat, and will really hate to see her go!!!IMG_3732.JPGIMG_3733.JPG IMG_3734.JPGIMG_3735.JPG IMG_3736.JPG IMG_3737.JPGIMG_3738.JPG IMG_3739.JPGIMG_3740.JPG

Last edited:

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Nice boat....like brand new! Good Luck:winkingthumbsup"

jet-r-done

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have people asking about it, but no takers.

renrab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
christ I would have jumped on this at that price.

GL with sale.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man Im telling you, If I wasn't in my boat as much as I was, I'd be taking the day off to take this beauty off your hands.

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm just super jealous you can fit your boat in your garage. Good luck with the sale. My wife recently started her Master's but the job is paying for it and she is doing it part time. I just get the "you are always on the boat while I have to do schoolwork/class" complaint. Hopefully you can get back to boating soon.

jet-r-done

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Actually specifically built the garage for the boat. Main reason boat hours are so low, is because many weekends were spent building the garage instead of being on the water!! Kind of ironic.

jet-r-done

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bump, and getting nervous. Also have it listed on Boat trader. Does anybody else have any other ideas for listing it???

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Include the garage? Seriously, storage with the tower up...that's ridiculous.

Good luck with the sale, looks brand new.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bump, and getting nervous. Also have it listed on Boat trader. Does anybody else have any other ideas for listing it???
I sold my 2011 SX240 on Ebay a few months back quick and painless. I was skeptical but it worked out for me I listed it for free as a buy it now add for a week to let it gain some interest then after that I posted it as an auction with a reserve I was comfortable with. It hit the reserve in less then 48 hours of being listed in a 7 day auction.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also when you list post the listing in the jetboaters face book group

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hmmm....nice looking boat.
Does that tower fold down or come off easy? If it folds down, do you know the height on trailer. I need to be able to get in my garage for winter storage. I was able to get 2015 SX240 in my garage.

jet-r-done

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Port- I have never physically folded it myself, but it does fold down. I have read in 2 places, that folded down on a level trailer you are looking at 8'6". There again, I have never folded it myself so I can't verify for sure, but the pictures appear that it is just above if not level with the top of the windshield.

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Port- I have never physically folded it myself, but it does fold down. I have read in 2 places, that folded down on a level trailer you are looking at 8'6". There again, I have never folded it myself so I can't verify for sure, but the pictures appear that it is just above if not level with the top of the windshield.
OK thanks Nick.
If you still have your boat after my dust settles (just totaled my boat so waiting on insurance check and will have take care of some other financial matters) ....I might be a potential buyer.
Never had a boat with a tower...not sure if I want one....

BTW what is the YES warranty situation on your boat?

jet-r-done

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a actually a sore subject. I was supposed to get an extended warranty as part of the boat show promotion deal from my dealer, but turns out they were just blowing smoke up my ass. I thought I had the extended warranty until I started getting emails from Yamaha a year later, saying my warranty was expiring. I called the dealer and they assured me the paperwork must have slipped through the cracks but they would make sure it was corrected. For the next 6 months all I got was a load of crap about how it was taking some time but I was taken care of. After several months of going back and forth and many emails and phone calls, I finally just said screw it. So no, no extended warranty. I will NEVER buy from again, or recommend Fredricks marine to anyone!!!!!! They got their check and that was all they cared about. After I signed the paperwork, they didn't even help me get hooked up. They just pointed out to the yard where they had parked it, and told me I was good to go. Worst customer service I have ever had!!!! Next time I will drive the extra 3 hours to Weedowee!!!!! Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off every time I think about it. Lol

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is a actually a sore subject. I was supposed to get an extended warranty as part of the boat show promotion deal from my dealer, but turns out they were just blowing smoke up my ass. I thought I had the extended warranty until I started getting emails from Yamaha a year later, saying my warranty was expiring. I called the dealer and they assured me the paperwork must have slipped through the cracks but they would make sure it was corrected. For the next 6 months all I got was a load of crap about how it was taking some time but I was taken care of. After several months of going back and forth and many emails and phone calls, I finally just said screw it. So no, no extended warranty. I will NEVER buy from again, or recommend Fredricks marine to anyone!!!!!! They got their check and that was all they cared about. After I signed the paperwork, they didn't even help me get hooked up. They just pointed out to the yard where they had parked it, and told me I was good to go. Worst customer service I have ever had!!!! Next time I will drive the extra 3 hours to Weedowee!!!!! Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off every time I think about it. Lol
Sorry to bring it up. I would be pissed as well.