• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD *SOLD* 2018 Yamaha 210 FSH Deluxe in GA - only 6.5 hours and over $7K in accessories!

Scott Newby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Selling our FSH210 Deluxe Yamaha jet boat that is clean, pristine and in excellent condition. Awesome boat for family and friends that doubles up for fishing. Best of all, I already have it setup and ready to hit the water for either purpose! Extremely low hours -- 6.5 on each engine -- and practically brand new. Always kept in a climate-controlled garage when it's not on the water (that being said, if you're looking at the photos, I have the windshield removed so it clears the garage door, and the metal grab bar and captain's seat back isn't installed, but I still have them both). The bimini top also provides GREAT coverage and shade!

Added installed extras include: 24 volt 80 lb Minn Kota Terrova US2 trolling motor with 60" shaft, i-Pilot remote, electric heel/toe foot pedal, two additional deep-cycle batteries, plus all proper wiring, battery switches, etc. (totals to around $2,500 MSRP). Minn Kota MK315D 3-bank charger (MSRP $200). Garmin GPSMAP 1042xsv (MSRP $1,800) with the Panoptix (MSRP $1,500) on a RAM Pin-Lock security kit mount (MSRP $130). Yamaha Deluxe Premium boat cover (MSRP $809). Even has the upgraded galvanized trailer with spare tire and mount.

All of my added accessories total over $7,000, and the boat MSRP new from a dealer is $41,999 (without the accessories I mention above, dealer fees, taxes, etc). I'm asking $38,000 WITHOUT the Garmin products, and $40,000 with everything.

Lastly, here's a link to the standard features of the 210FSH Deluxe: https://www.yamahaboats.com/center-console/210-fsh-deluxe/

Attachments

Last edited:

bimmerman03

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Just curious, but why the sell on such a new boat?

Scott Newby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Just curious, but why the sell on such a new boat?
We absolutely love the boat, but need the capital for a completely different acquisition.