• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Relocating need Boat storage in SW St. Louis,MO area

5MoreMin.

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are moving to St. Louis area not sure what town just yet but I assume close to Fenton, or Ballwin area. Any ideas on a place to store the boat if I do not find a house/ garage that will work? Would be nice if it has covered storage of some type any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am able to leave here in KC for the winter if needed so just thought I would start looking for ideas. send them my way if you have any
Thanks

I don't know any firsthand , but come springtime and you need someone to show you the in's and out of the river let me know , it's a good boating close to the house !!!

There should be a bunch of surface lots. I used to store mine in a covered barn very affordably, but about a 40 minute drive from the areas you are talking about. PM me if you need more info.

My storage is not covered but it is 5 minutes from my driveway. I imagine it'll depend a lot on where you buy a house. I haven't found any reasonably priced indoor or covered storage near Fenton.

BTW, welcome to STL! Oh, and no pressure at all, but if you need a Realtor to help find your new home, I can hook you up! My wife (who is relocation certified) and I are both in real estate with the largest brokerage in the area and understand the need for boat storage! :winkingthumbsup"

@sstegh - Of Course! My problem is I care more about the garage than the house, which is harder to find and gets me in trouble with my wife. ;)

PM me sometime if you want to set up a search with your "must haves" and price range. Angela sells (I'm a Branch Manager). If its out there to be had, she'll find it!

@sstegh and @5MoreMin. we used @007 wife to buy and sell our home. She is very professional. she is been doing this for many many years. I have recommended her to other friends. We will definitely use her again.
When we were house hunting, the first thing 007 wife and I would do would look and measure the garage to make sure our boat would fit. if the boat would fit we would look at the house if not we left. It nice to have a realtor who understands boaters needs. Welcome to St. Louis.

Last edited:
Welcome and look forward to meeting you and boating in the future ! All my family lives up in the stl area but we live an hour west and we drive up there to boat the Mississippi with all these great people that have already commented above !

@5MoreMin. Congrat's on the move and you are relocating to a very strong yamaha/boat group area. Like @sx210owner said if you need any help we are always here with questions concerning boating destinations or what not.

Back