• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacing a swim pad

Chris Baggett

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Looking for advice or a website on purchasing a new swim pad for my 2014 scarab 195HO. Can’t seem to find one.

Chris Baggett

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks bro. Ordered.

Do you have any thoughts on what I can do about the fading of my black trim above my green color?

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
303 protectant

Chris Baggett

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Does that remove the white film or crud on the black

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes we have most of the Scarab boats pre templated and they are available on our website as well as our catalog.

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
You guys did the 255s?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No but need a test subject. You interested?

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Whats involved?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Basically you'll watch this video, create a template using care to follow each step in the video to the letter. Once done mail the templates to us via UPS or USPS. We'll pay for everything. We'll send you a set of dry fits which you'll layout on your boat's floor to verify fit and once approved we'll cut your new SeaDek pads and mail them to you for installation. Also SeaDek has some really great videos showing you how to do your dry fits and the installation. See here and here .

If you will do the whole boat and all the optional areas I will do all of this at no charge. Look at this image to see an example of the optional pads that we'd be interested in doing.