• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Retrofit FSH 190 T-Top Canvas with Grommets...

Chadharter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone retrofitted their older FSH 190 T-Top canvas so that you can actually use the rod holders on the side of the center console? Seems this would be a good aftermarket product to sell with a canvas that has grommets in it already. Most of my poles are longer and just don't fit. If anyone has done this and can share how they did it and what they used, I'd appreciate it.......

Kahuna Khris

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone retrofitted their older FSH 190 T-Top canvas so that you can actually use the rod holders on the side of the center console? Seems this would be a good aftermarket product to sell with a canvas that has grommets in it already. Most of my poles are longer and just don't fit. If anyone has done this and can share how they did it and what they used, I'd appreciate it.......
I may be wrong but I thought I read somewhere in this forum that the new fsh canvas with the rod holes fits the older T tops with canvas that didnt have the rod holes. Maybe just order a new one from Yamaha.