• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rio Vista to Old Sacramento day trip (Saturday, April 17th)

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just throwing this out there for anyone who may want to boat up to old Sacramento this weekend.

My wife and I plan to take a day trip up the Sacramento River and back this coming Saturday on our waverunners.

Our plan is to leave Brannan Island at 10a (Vierra’s resort (red dot in the attached pic) about 5 miles up river if there is a lot of wind in the forecast), boat to and possible past old Sacramento for lunch and come back the same day. We should be at the boat ramp long before it gets dark (around 7:30ish). it’s a 45 mile trip from brannan island and I’ve done it in a little less than two hours in the past.

If you want to stay the night in old Sacramento, the guest dock is $1.50 per night per foot, plus $10 if you use shore shore power. The embassy suites is at the top of the dock and next to/across the street from old Sacramento.

Please let me know if you plan to make the trip with us this Saturday so I will be on the look out for you.

4ABD4810-4BC7-401D-A489-530687B89D97.jpeg91F12FB0-A8D9-41D3-9BFF-DC5627E718D0.pngB5437265-5E0D-41CA-AB0B-8299A8B11914.jpeg