• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Rome, GA 2012 Yamaha SX240 HO Excellent condition! **Happy to negotiate!**

Pete3024

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ASKING $27500 Boat is located in Rome, Georgia 30145

2012 Yamaha SX240 for sale. Super clean, exceptional condition with very low hours for its age (only 132 hours & 133 hours per engine)
The SX240 has 2 x 180hp engines (360hp total) and is super easy to drive.

No rips, or tears to upholstery, just a few nicks here and there from general use.

Some minor dock rash on either side of the boat (see photos)

Custom 28ft 2015 Vantage twin axle trailer included.

Pro series 2 bank battery charger added, as well as JL audio subwoofer and speaker system throughout.

Boat has been covered and winterized yearly, and oil has been changed yearly since ownership (I am the 2nd owner)

I will only do water tests with a holding deposit for serious buyers only. Comes with all accessories shown in pictures, including a sidewinder tube for 2 people.
Please message if you have any questions.
I am open to offers, and I will do my best to respond as promptly as possible. Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

Pete3024

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How do I bump this?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Pete3024

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You just did!

Nice boat and great price!!
GLWS

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Pete3024

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Pete3024

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Still for sale. reduced again!

mag911

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How much are you asking? Any idea of the cost to have it transported to the lower Florida Keys?

thanks,

Mark

mag911

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you tell me the height of your SX240 on the trailer with the top down? Also, what GPS/navigation equipment does it have?

thanks,m
Still for sale. reduced again!
DId you see my notes?

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Can you tell me the height of your SX240 on the trailer with the top down? Also, what GPS/navigation equipment does it have?

thanks,m

DId you see my notes?
I saw this boat on facebook marketplace as well and it was marked as sold, just hasn't been updated here. Have to wait for OP to let you know for sure.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you tell me the height of your SX240 on the trailer with the top down?
It should be 7 feet and 10 inches. I have the exact same boat and it clears an 8 foot garage.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How much are you asking? Any idea of the cost to have it transported to the lower Florida Keys?

thanks,

Mark

shipping typically is about $1 per mile.