• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Saguaro Lake Spring Break Tradition....

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK so I know this isn't the Lake Havasu Spring Break Tradition, but the whole reason I bought Magic in the first place was to create memories with my boy that will last a lifetime.....
@leeatmg @azboaters

Last edited:

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok I seriously want to hitch up and head down there. I'll have to research the lake... camping areas? resorts? lake homes for sale? That looks amazing!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Arizona is the best kept secret in the country, one of the best places to live, once you experience it all you will want to move here.
Best kept secret? lol! Phoenix had like a 300,000 population when I was growing up, now its more like 3-4 million!

In the summer that lake closes at 7am or so on weekends due to capacity isues, and that beautiful beach is jam packed with boats and resembles Havasu more than the Arizona wilderness, pasties and all.....so come to think of it, we DO have it all here! :thumbsup: