• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SALE on COBRA MAGNUM A K STEERING

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Whats the cost?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The Magnum A K system and the fangs with free priority mail shipping in the U S A $324.25 FL residents pay sales tax also.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thank you , I actually thought I ended this sale, Guess I forgot in my old age. SO I suppose I should leave it as is until after LABOR DAY .
Sale ends 9-5-17
Someone may want to buy a new boat and this " just like my ULTIMATES and VIPERS " will make you think you did!
But your wallet will just say " HUH how did you do that???"

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This sale has ended and I thank all those who took advantage of the sale and especially those who took the time to share their experience by posting the effect the steering had on their boat . Here is another description emailed to me by one of the members who took advantage of the sale . "

Comment: We put them on the end on August. We went to table Rock Lake in Missouri. They worked incredible. The handling was incredible. Tighter turns, much better low speed handling and boat control in reverse, what a huge difference.
So keep sending me your comments . Thank you .

NorthernIL212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I received my Cobra Jet Magnum A K Steering kit in the mail last week. Super fast shipping and great communication from Jeff. I probably won't be putting them on until I pull the boat out of the water for the season, but inspection of the parts show that they appear to be of great quality.

I wish the boating season here in Northern IL wasn't so short.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry to revive an old thread but do these sales happen very often?