• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Samson Razor Tower (Pics)

tracerrx

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I worked with Will @ Jetboatpilot and acquired a Samson Razor (Folding) wakeboard tower for my 212SS.

While we had some difficulty with product delivery (Mounting hardware was left out), Will & Samson worked together to resolve it quickly and I'm very pleased with the final product. I had it professionally installed, but if your not afraid to put holes in your hull the install process looks rather simple. I haven't had a chance to pull anyone yet (a little too cold!), but after a couple runs on the lake and while towing the tower is super secure/sturdy. I needed a tower that was foldable (To fit in the boat lift) and that was EASY to fold... This tower has two handles that unscrew and the entire thing folds. I love how it follows the lines of the windshield.
FullSizeRender 8.jpg FullSizeRender 9.jpg FullSizeRender 11.jpg FullSizeRender 14.jpg FullSizeRender 15.jpg FullSizeRender 16.jpg FullSizeRender 17.jpg FullSizeRender 20.jpg FullSizeRender 22.jpg FullSizeRender 23.jpg

Awesome looking tower! What did you pay to have it installed? I've been considering adding a tower, but have so little time to mess with the boat I'm afraid it would take me too much time to get it installed.

Awesome looking tower! What did you pay to have it installed? I've been considering adding a tower, but have so little time to mess with the boat I'm afraid it would take me too much time to get it installed.

Is "I'm not sure" a bad answer? I had a yearly service, tower installed, perfect pass installed, and some warranty work all done at the same time. I "Think" it was around $600 to have it installed, and they did a great job!

PM me when you need to get rid of that boat and move up to a 24x series. Yours is my next boat

PM me when you need to get rid of that boat and move up to a 24x series. Yours is my next boat
Ha! If we kept it at our Boca house for ocean use I would definitely have a 24, unfortunately the dock at our lake house in sebring will only (and barely) accommodate a 21 (hence the massive scratch down the side! Seriously, we only have about 3" of clearance on either side!

If Yamaha would only make a 28' Cuddy Cabin.....

That looks great!

That looks great!
Again hats off to Will @ Jetboatpilot, I just called and explained I needed a tower that folded EASY and completely, but didn't have the "wobble" problems of some other towers. He researched it and came up with this samson razor (which can be folded/raised easily one handed when the wife and kids strand you alone on the dock with cleanup!).

That looks great! Nice choice!

That looks nice. I probably should have gone your route. I have the 212x and love it except the tower is about 4 inches to tall to get under a couple of bridges on our lake. If the tow ball wasn't welded on I could just unscrew that and be fine.
I need to figure some way to fold the tower easily.

That looks nice. I probably should have gone your route. I have the 212x and love it except the tower is about 4 inches to tall to get under a couple of bridges on our lake. If the tow ball wasn't welded on I could just unscrew that and be fine.
I need to figure some way to fold the tower easily.
Put more beer in the boat and you will get under those bridges just fine !!

Back