• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sandy Bottoms

Rowdie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
New 210 sx. Finally back on the water after an extended absents.

Hitting the sandy beaches from the bay to Anclote. Well maybe mostly Anclote.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, congratulations on the new boat,

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
New 210 sx. Finally back on the water after an extended absents.

Hitting the sandy beaches from the bay to Anclote. Well maybe mostly Anclote.
Look out near Anclote for abunch of us out there. You might hear us befor you see us lol.

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Look out near Anclote for abunch of us out there. You might hear us befor you see us lol.
With all the stereo mods you and Rob have done I would say that is a correct statement!!! LOL. Have you guys been down around Cape Coral or Sanibel Island area any?

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
With all the stereo mods you and Rob have done I would say that is a correct statement!!! LOL. Have you guys been down around Cape Coral or Sanibel Island area any?
We hang out around here most of the time but always looking for new places

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
understand that! My brother-in-law lives in Cape Coral and we have never taken the boat down there. I opted for my own rental this year on the canal with my own dock and access to the gulf. I haven't found much activity on the forum from too many people from the area.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great Youtube channel Rob Does BTW... you are usually in a lot of them!
He lives right across the st from me so we are always looking for new places to shove speakers on these boats

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
He lives right across the st from me so we are always looking for new places to shove speakers on these boats
The speaker install on the front anchor locker turned out great! I'll more than likely follow in your footsteps on that one when I do my stereo upgrade for next winters project!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The speaker install on the front anchor locker turned out great! I'll more than likely follow in your footsteps on that one when I do my stereo upgrade for next winters project!
Just by putting those 7.7s up there its punched up the whole system.

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just by putting those 7.7s up there its punched up the whole system.
The video Rob posted on YouTube sitting on the beach with your boat anchored out in the distance was great! You could hear the stereo like you were sitting in the boat! Loud and most of all... CLEAR!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The video Rob posted on YouTube sitting on the beach with your boat anchored out in the distance was great! You could hear the stereo like you were sitting in the boat! Loud and most of all... CLEAR!
Thats why i like the JLs. They are loud but clear as hell if you tune it right. You can pump all the bass in the world but if it aint clear you aint jamming just my thinking.

Last edited:

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thats why i like the JLs. They are loud but ear as hell if you tune it right. You can pump all the bass in the world but if it aint clear you aint jamming just my thinking.
Well you and I think alike brother!!

Rowdie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My default goal is on the outside roughly middle of the island. There's a turned over boat hull up at the edge of sea oats. Two families that join us are in a 2014 240 limited and a 2018 AR210. This last wednesday another fellow picked up his umm e242x. We where hitting capt. jacks and passed his exact boat in the other direction.

Often we end up north tip or even out the sandbar north of island.

About the stereo upgrade, what is the fellow's youtube channel? I'm almost certainly going to have to upgrade too something along the lines of "loud but classy"

Also boat needs a couple flag poll holders.