• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Say a prayer for Princess Ruby Jane...

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Of course this is three days before I take her to enclosed storage near Lake Texoma… and she is sitting in the driveway. Did I mention we are in a three year drought and we have had more rain in the past two weeks she has been out than I have seen in the last three years?!?!

GOPR0313.JPGGOPR0326.JPG

GOPR0313.JPG

I have two videos I am trying to figure out how to post.

Those are badass pics dude

Nice pics! We got our softball game knocked out just in time. Wouldn't mind if it rained all night!

Rain, yes! Hail, no!!

looks like a funnel cloud could drop out of those clouds any second..

Figured it out!

That is one creepy lightning storm.

Look out.....we are in a strange weather pattern. Sure hope you tornado alley folks don't get it too bad.

Keep that boat in the driveway @jawsf16 we still need lots more rain

Bryan - Awesome pictures man!

I've been praying for rain for a long time, as I suspect you have.

Let's hope you get it in manageable amounts and your infrastructure can handle it and keep it around long enough for crops to grow, livestock to flourish and Ruby Jane to get some quality playtime.

Can I get an AMEN?

(where's that prayer smiley?)

That did look like a tornado could be starting up! I hope you get rain in small amounts and not with bad storms.

Rain, yes!
I got DUMPED on big time (rain not hail). :drowning: It was like waterfalls pouring off my roof and I have gutters but they weren't enough to keep up. When it was over my whole yard was a 1.5 acre pond with a submerged pool in there somewhere! :wideyed:

It was nice to see all that water, but sadly we still need more of that. One big shot like this one won't be enough. It was a bit scary in the middle of it all, but I'll take another, please. :angelic:

If there was only a way to pipe it too you guys.....

@jaws , did you come out ok with that round? Glad you weren't trying to beat it in to the airport I bet! Too many of those this year. We had some pretty nasty weather too but the hail was only marble sized. Get the Ruby Jane back in the barn!

Got some pretty bad hail out towards base, but not here. Got lucky. She should be back under enclosed cover by Sunday. I wish we would get about a month of slow steady rain. i think if we get these big storms, we will get big flooding. The ground is so dry it won't absorb it fast enough…. oh and @Glassman AMEN!!

Back