• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Scarab 195 carpet

Surferd15

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
I have a like new interior carpet set for a 2018 195. It will fit other years but not snap directly, unless you reconfigure it but the main snap areas line up. The color is ash grey (I think) here are 2 pictures of just once piece. You will GET the whole interior carpet.
Asking $150 plus shipping.

Attachments

Surferd15

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Still for sale!!!

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Where are you located? I have the scarab Mat but its heats up good sometimes and is a pain to remove and clean worrying about it ripping.

Surferd15

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Its the whole interior carpet. You might need to move some snaps around. Im in Fort Lauderdale.

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Its the whole interior carpet. You might need to move some snaps around. Im in Fort Lauderdale.
I'll take it. I work in coral Springs and drive around all day so I can meet up with you whenever you're available. You can call or txt me. 954-871-5416

Surferd15

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Sent ya a txt brother.

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
If anyone needs it, Its back for Sale. Made me appreciate the Scarab mat and the cushion it provided.