• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab Fold down wake tower silver boxes

Swoldier

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I recently purchased a 2017 Scarab 195 with only 5 hours on it. I have already installed the Cobra Jet kit and currently I am looking at tower speakers. I did notice on the fold down tower there are these small boxes on both sides of the tower with a rubber plug in the center of both. If you pull the plug out you can see wires running down the tower and you can see them coming out at the bottom. The boat did not come with any manual or anything. Is this the location for tower speakers? Is the boat prewired for speakers? Does anyone know where I can get an electrical diagram of the boat or guide me in the right direction of installing speakers and an amp.
Thank you

Hunter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
1B7F0BBF-3BBA-4F23-8515-ABAD7DCA7888.jpeg My scarab 215 HOI has tower speakers pre installed. The wires running up the tower could possibly be for the light on the top of the tower

Swoldier

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
the boxes are on both sides and each box has a plug that has wires running down both sides of the tower.

Scarabtech

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Those are speaker and light wires. If you look up the side gunnel after removing the port rear seat cushion(the one where the battery switch is )you will see the plugs for the tower speakers.