• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab Service Manual

Michael Marchante

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
New to this forum I recently purchased a 2017 Scarab 255 and this definitely looks like a place with tons of great information. I have been trying to find, without any luck a copy of the service manual for my boat. Does anyone know how to get a service manual for a 2017 scarab 255 with 200 engines?

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
The service manual is copyrighted and can't be shared on the forum. *cough, cough*

Pablo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Luc,... just bought a 2021 195. took it out yesterday for a shake down,.. unfamiliar with the Scarab so asking the dumb questions,.. are these boats overly loud inside? the engine noise is horrible. also getting a vibration at around 5k. is that normal. all my other boating experiences have been with IO's and Outboards.

Scarab255ID

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
I'm looking for a service manual for my 21 Scarab 255 with twin 300's. Any idea where i can buy one?

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length

W255openID

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
FYI, the manuals are next to worthless for the 255's and 285's... they haven't been updated in years, so they have almost zero relation build wise to the boats of the last several years.