• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sea doo 200 speedster

Marco Racing

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
NA
Hi. I have a problem with a 2005 Sea Doo speedster. I connected a CanDoo Pro on it and relieved the fuel pressure. I activated fuel pressure relieve. Then as it told me, I cranked the motor, took the key off and it said the fuel pump will be reactivated in 120 seconds and it started to count down. When it finished the down count, the pump did not reactivate again. The engine doesn't want to start again and my fuel pump also refuses to start again. It only cranks over. At the bottom of the Candoo screen it now says that it is in drowned mode. How do I get it out of drown mode again or how can I reactivate the pump again? The ECM is stuck in this mode now. If I swap the ECM 's, it works again. So what can I do? The candoo obviously caused this.

pug pug

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
hiya pal.its much better if you had the buds as it was made for the seadoo.i had a candoo years ago for my seadoo,s and to be honest there not too good.if i was closer i would lend you my buds.only thing i can think is to phone or email candoo.