• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seadeck

Shelby Lowery

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I have seen several FSH boats with the seadeck that have different patterns, and areas covered. When I was looking online I could only find complete kits that have more than I want. Can someone with it please direct me to the website where it was purchased?

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
If you contact them directly thet can put together just about any combination of pieces for you.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot ... Will, what would it take for you to fabricate a 3 PC set for the deck in the FSH 210 console changing room?

Any FSH 210 owners interested in that?

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Shelby Lowery this link will allow you to purchase the Cockpit and Swim Deck kits independently or as a bundle.

https://jetboatpilot.com/collections/seadek-products/products/faux-teak-seadek-for-yamaha-21-foot-fsh-boats

The optional mats are at the link below (top of Gunnel, etc...). If you look at the color coded image at the link below you will see which pieces are in each kit.

https://jetboatpilot.com/collections/seadek-products/products/seadek-best-selling-optional-mat-combo-for-yamaha-210-fsh-boats

Shelby Lowery

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks for the help.
Mine is the 190 and there were only specific pices that I wanted so I will contact them directly.

Rich NW Jboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If there is a kit for the changing room/head compartment, please share. I would be interested in that

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We can make an optional pad for the changing room. We have them for the other boats. It would not be hard to make them for the FSH models.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We do group buys for seadek and September only.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I would buy the side rail kit in a second but the pic with the green is small and when I blow it up it is unclear. Maybe because I look at it with my iPad. I can’t figure out what is what on JBP for seadeck but it seems like they cut it out and have it ready to go. Also I saw a center board for the FSH 21 to go between the front seats I thought a while ago that would be great. How about a fiberglass hard top that bolts to the T Top on the sport. I know your going to read this so I figured I would ask for the moon. A cushion for the piece between the front seats for a little sun deck.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Actually we did make a set of cushions for that and there's a possibility those cushions may come back. We discontinued all of our upholstery business when our upholsterer retired but one of my dealers is really pushing those Center Filler cushions over the fishing platform so we may have a few sets if he presses forward with his order.

If you want to see a better picture of the gunnel top mats for your boat go to our website and click on the catalog tab at the top of the page. You will find larger images and parts diagrams featuring Parts numbers and prices.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Try it for the FSH 21 it is fuzzy. Only for that boat. Please check.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Give me your email address. I'll send you a screen shot.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got it, i'll order thank you. On the iPad it did not give me the option to enlarge on the catalog. On my home computer it came right up. Thanks! I just could not see the part number for the side rails and think they are the most important for not slipping when boarding. They should be on every boat for when you step down from the dock.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I agree. Thanks!!

zedxmike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am definately a player for the front deck and cushion combo on the 21. I would love to make a sunpad there.

Blindduck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
i would be more interested if it came in the snow camo color like on there site

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor