• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seadek Engine Step Over

Joe Hellaby

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So the 2016 192s come with the back swim platform covered in SeaDek, it looks great. I'm a big fan of the stuff.

I'm trying to find where I can buy the engine step over Seadek, on JetBoatPilot they sell the interior or the swim platform, but I can't find just the engine step over.

Cockpit
https://jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_product=275&controller=product
Swim platform
https://jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_product=255&controller=product

Has anyone else ordered just the engine step over, and if so, could you share a link?
seadek.JPG

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Call Will at Jet Boat Pilot and I'll bet he can hook you up. Even if they don't have the pattern for those pieces, they can make them if you let him know what size you want.

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
JBP sells it in hydroturf, so I'm sure Will can make it in seadek. They also just released bow seadek pieces, check them out as well

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They are add ons. I have them on my 190 from the group buy. Will has SKUs for them.

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
they used my boat (i'm local to JBP) for the template! the boat in the picture is mine... guess I was the first person to get it!

lddv1224

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ordered the hydro turf engine step over kit from jetboat pilot last summer... I'm happy with it...
image.jpeg

chris1374

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Anyone know if and when the step over turf will be available again?

SCSX190

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordering the hydro turf now but they said 2 weeks as they are not in stock.

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Will @JetBoatPilot carries it as part of the cockpit kit. They just don't have the web page for it seperately. Give him a call or shoot him a message and he will more than likely get you taken care of.

Yep you are right same price just got off the phone with them, next time I need to have my wallet with me when I call.