• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SeaDek or MarineMat template

Justin Turner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Does anyone have a template for the GTS 207 for SeaDek or MarineMat?

I don’t necessarily need the template but just wondering if anyone has ever sent one to either of those companies.

I’m looking to put it down everywhere the carpet is and the swim deck as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Justin Turner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I actually looked at the site last night. I didn’t see anything for Glastron on there but it would be helpful if @JetBoatPilot had the template ready to go.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Contact them/him. He may be able to send you a kit so you can make the template if you buy the seadek from him, possibly at a discount. If you close by he can take measurements off your boat if you bring it to him.

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I have made a template for the back of the boat, I copied all the lines & lettering, I just need to stop being lazy and send it in to JetBoatPilot to be made!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sent it in and we'll make you some SeaDek pads for free!!! email me at will@jetboatpilot.com to get started.

Justin Turner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I have made a template for the back of the boat, I copied all the lines & lettering, I just need to stop being lazy and send it in to JetBoatPilot to be made!
Just figured out how to reply. @genwrx look at my post above. I’m sure that’s good enough for @JetBoatPilot

Now if someone just had a template for the rest of the boat...!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
We can work with that and don't need a template if you have that in a pdf, jpg or dxf file format. Email it to me and we'll get started on it.
That's pretty awesome, I'll try and get my dimensions sent over to Will also and get an order in as well as this is one thing i really need to do.

Justin Turner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
That's pretty awesome, I'll try and get my dimensions sent over to Will also and get an order in as well as this is one thing i really need to do.
He is sending me some test fits next week. I’ll try to keep this thread updated on the progress.

Are you just doing the back or the whole boat?

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Just the back for now.