• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seat Cushion 2014 212X

RForester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wondering if anyone has a seat cushion for sale. It would be the one where you would put a captains chair on the port side opposite of the operators captains chair. the part number would be:
Cushion, Fore 6
F2J-U35A6-20-00
Also, if you don't have one, but know the cheapest place to purchase one new, I would appreciate it. I actually lost it delivering it to it's new buyer! (sucks)
If you have one text me directly at 903-316-2418. Thanks, Robert

Jmulvihill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Wow, it is $433 now... I have a 2014 212SS and looking to either drastically lower the passenger side captains chair to get the passenger's head down a lot (sticks up 12-16" over the top of the windshield when sitting in the chair with stock base), or take the seat out and just drop in the 212X filler cushion. I hear that this 212X cushion can be dropped straight in once the chair and base is removed. Is that what you were trying to do too, or replacing a lost one?

Thanks!