• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Service Manuals

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just ordered a physical copy of the Service Manual from https://www.yamahapubs.com/index.php?lang=en for my AR230. Looks like Yamaha makes physical copies available for older boats and digital versions for newer boats as a subscription.

If anyone in the Cincinnati area needs to borrow my physical copy just message me.

SA Abbott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey bthessel: I have a 2008 AR230. It there any way you could scan the service manual? If you do not have a scanner you could do it with a smart phone. This would be awesome and very helpful. Thanks Abbott.

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey bthessel: I have a 2008 AR230. It there any way you could scan the service manual? If you do not have a scanner you could do it with a smart phone. This would be awesome and very helpful. Thanks Abbott.
It’s a bound book and couple hundred pages. I don’t think trying to take pictures witha phone would work very well. Is there specific info you are tooling for I can take pics of those pages.

SA Abbott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for your help! Areas of need: 1. Throttle Cable Adjustment - 2. Oil Changes - 3. Spark Plug Change out - 4. Blower Motor Change Out - 5. Propeller Change out (If Available) Thank You - Abbott