• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ServiceManual 190 FSH Service Manual

Hector Leiva

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Was wondering how and or from where Yamaha Jetboats service manual can be acquired.

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
x2
That would be nice to have.

Hector Leiva

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thank you all, but answered my own question. They can be purchased for $75 or viewed through an electronic subscription at "Yamahapubs.com". Found the information on the very last paragraph of the owners manual.

Thompsbren

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just bought one and it seems to be pretty well done. Lots of exploded diagrams and detail. It even shows where the silicone is supposed to be applied on the deck fittings :)

Hector Leiva

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Great to hear manual is a worthwhile purchase. Will be ordering one. Thanks.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
By chance are there any diagrams on hull drains? With all the starboard that they install as bulkheads as well as liner floors I'd like to know exactly where some of this water is going ?

Hector Leiva

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thompsbren, was wondering if the manual discusses NMEA 2000 compatability at all, and where the connector is located in the engine compartment. Yamaha 2017 190 FSH Deluxe specifications states "NMEA 2000 Compatitive". Whatever that may mean? It does not specify compatible.

Thompsbren

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
There are good diagrams of the drains and how the boat is constructed. When I get a bit more time I'll scan some and post them. As far as NMEA compatability, I haven't found any mention of it yet but I'm looking. There are very good electrical diagrams but I think we will be stuck using some type of gateway to convert the canbus data to NMEA 2000. The new 2018s have a completely different wiring harness apparently.

Thompsbren

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've uploaded a diagram of the "draining water flow". Not the best quality, but its hard to scan a thick service manual.

Attachments

puzle

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know if there is an difference between the CDN and US version of the Service Manuals? The website that sells them in only US based.
Going to see if my dealer can order one for me but might be easier to go direct myself.

Thompsbren

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I doubt they publish one for Canada only. I had mine shipped to Niagara Falls and went across to pick it up. It's printed in the US so no duty (unless Trump scraps NAFTA)

puzle

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks I did not think there was any differences so was going to do something similar.

Xwinger61

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Interesting on the water flow from drains. In the diagram of the 2 plugs under center console I keep getting water just a little. I fixed the anchor leak. But it you pull the top drain plug you see some water. Open the lower one no water comes in. But when I park it in the drive stern down hill it goes away. So I opened the plug in the engine compartment and Id say at least 1/2 gallon to a gallon of water started flowing in to the engine area. But no water came out of the two drain plugs in the back, and no water came out the bilge. So I wonder where the water goes? Because it sure is not working like the diagram, unless it takes a while.

xwinger