• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Several Yamaha jet boats at Bunces pass today

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Last time I was out there, we ended parked next to two. I wondered if they were on here.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I always see a lot of them out there but since I don't drink plus cigarette smoke really bothers me I don't stick around the crowds , I usually just drive on by.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
By the way the kids in the sea toy are still parked by the fort Desoto bridge so stop by and say hello the water is 6 feet deep where they are anchored. North east end of the bridge.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
So There were a lot of Yamaha boats out there today, I did not bother to take any pictures as the traffic out there was insane, later in the day I was visiting my buddies in the sea toy still stuck by the toll bridge at fort Desoto, I noticed a huge boat flying east under the bridge So I decided to do the normal thing and tell my girlfriend to hold on for her life. I was jumping his wake and having a lot of fun when one of the 19 foot A R Yamaha jet boats being driven and occupied by several females just happened to get behind the boat and ride in it's wake, Now my rule is never jump a wake when a boat is following it but they kept waving for me to jump it so I did just a few more times then I drove off and followed the boats north along the skyway channel. I doubt those ladies are members of this web site but they sure were enjoying us jumping the boats wake and flying in the air.
My girl friend is very good at doing this or I would never jump with her on the ski. I guess 7 years of my driving has trainer her it appears she never gets scared either but once in a while she will say Don't Stop! oh wait that's another activity sorry I get confused sometime!

Last edited:

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
So There were a lot of Yamaha boats out there today, I did not bother to take any pictures as the traffic out there was insane, later in the day I was visiting my buddies in the sea toy still stuck by the toll bridge at fort Desoto, I noticed a huge boat flying east under the bridge So I decided to do the normal thing and tell my girlfriend to hold on for her life. I was jumping his wake and having a lot of fun when one of the 19 foot A R Yamaha jet boats being driven and occupied by several females just happened to get behind the boat and ride in it's wake, Now my rule is never jump a wake when a boat is following it but they kept waving for me to jump it so I did just a few more times then I drove off and followed the boats north along the skyway channel. I doubt those ladies are members of this web site but they sure were enjoying us jumping the boats wake and flying in the air.
My girl friend is very good at doing this or I would never jump with her on the ski. I guess 7 years of my driving has trainer her it appears she never gets scared either but once in a while she will say Don't Stop! oh wait that's another activity sorry I get confused sometime!
Traffic with the waves was a good day of jumping. Did a bit of that in my buddies spark. I hit a major wake and thought the ski was going to flip backwards, but quite didn't make it that far. The landing was pretty damn hard though... that ended by day on the skis lol.