• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shade for the rear seats.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
IMG_20170716_151012869_HDR.jpgFor us glastron boat owners this works perfect for shade for the rear seats. I drilled a hole in the engine hatch where the latch flips up and the umbrella fits perfectly.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Representing this awesome forum!!Jetboaters.jpg

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cool. I don't use it very often; but I had an extra table base that made this set-up a cheap and easy build (plus it uses a POOL NOODLE)! When you need the shade it is priceless. Perhaps not the classiest solution; but in South Carolina it beats a blue tarp by a long shot and stores easily on the port side.
IMG_1364.JPG