• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

She came home

wakeformer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well it's warm enough here in cincinnati to get her out of her winter home. The water is still to cold but she can come home and I can finish some winter mods. Glad to have her home

Go summer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 42
Nice!

I need to do likewise! Where do you store your boat and how much is it if you don't mind me asking. I got lucky this year and stored at a Friend's house. Not sure they will be there next year!

Awesome! Whatcha planning to do to her?

Well I did a lot already but I still need to finish my second battery and some transom lighting.

Nice!

I need to do likewise! Where do you store your boat and how much is it if you don't mind me asking. I got lucky this year and stored at a Friend's house. Not sure they will be there next year!
I own a warehouse for my company that is heated so I keep her there and then bury her with tools and equipment

Nice. Still about another month before it is safe to take her out around here. Getting anxious though.

Well it's warm enough here in cincinnati to get her out of her winter home. The water is still to cold but she can come home and I can finish some winter mods. Glad to have her home

Go summer

I was never a fan of the Avalanche. . . . but that is a good looking truck.

We took the Dawg out last weekend and the water was still cool but that didn't stop a water skier that was out there.
More warm weather is coming so it should be great!

Congrats!!!

I wish I could store my boat at home

The boat is in the driveway and summarized. Both engines started and tomorrow I can do some more prep since it will be 60 degrees with little wind. Today is about 25mph winds and my neighbors boat cover blew off/ripped on his way home.

The boat is in the driveway and summarized. Both engines started and tomorrow I can do some more prep since it will be 60 degrees with little wind. Today is about 25mph winds and my neighbors boat cover blew off/ripped on his way home.
Remember to take pictures! =)

Back