• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

She just doesn't appreciate the thought involved in getting her a useful Christmas present.

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I give up trying to understand women, I get her a useful present to help her job go a little easier on Christmas day and what thanks do i get.

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2350.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG

There's just no pleasing some people.

Funny how you would have so enjoyed a new tool and yet the woman seem to want bling! Well it looks like somehow you got her out there working so you made up somehow! HA!

Classic look on her face in photo #1. LOL!

Funny how you would have so enjoyed a new tool and yet the woman seem to want bling! Well it looks like somehow you got her out there working so you made up somehow! HA!
After she finished i sent her to the salon for a full job Hair, Massage, Pedicure, Manicure the full job and when she got back i asked her if she wanted to grease the wheel bearings on the Boat trailer, I wont tell you what she told me to do so she settled for a night out in a nice Seafood restaurant.

Lol

This reminds me of the time my now wife moved into my bachelor pad I was remodeling. The last piece to the rehab was the kitchen. At this time the fridge was in the living room right next to the big screen. It was a complete mess.

I asked her what she wanted for Xmas and she said: finish the kitchen. So here she was Xmas eve at her parents house no doubt with the only gift I could wrap for the kitchen...the garbage disposal.

Years ago when they first came out, I kept hinting for a playstation 3 for a few months and kept getting shot down as "you'll never use it". So I bought one and wrapped it for "her" for Christmas. When she opened it, I told her the ultimate act of humility is to give away something you want for yourself. I still laugh about that gift to this day. (Oh....and she was right, I hardly ever use it)

Last edited:
I give up trying to understand women, I get her a useful present to help her job go a little easier on Christmas day and what thanks do i get.

There's just no pleasing some people.

I completely understand. Last year for Christmas I bought my wife a dust pan. Nothing but displeasure. This year as a bigger surprise I bought her the matching broom. I cannot understand why she is so pissed. go figure.

I see the problem here...you bought the wrong color! :rolleyes:

flex-xc-3401-vrg-dual-action-orbital-polisher-limited-edition-1.gif

Geez, why do they have to make it so much harder than it has to be?!?!

Women!!!

I see the problem here...you bought the wrong color! :rolleyes:
I really think if i show her this i shall end up wearing it.
flex-xc-3401-vrg-dual-action-orbital-polisher-limited-edition-1.gif

Geez, why do they have to make it so much harder than it has to be?!?!

Believe me the inflatable life vest did NOT fly as a gift for my wife last year...

I had to make up for it by paying attention to what she liked all year.

Believe me the inflatable life vest did NOT fly as a gift for my wife last year...

I had to make up for it by paying attention to what she liked all year.
There's no pleasing them, I said to her,....You want to think yourself lucky you have me i only have you!

There's no pleasing them, I said to her,....You want to think yourself lucky you have me i only have you!
Nice...I always tell my wife "You have all THIS (looking around our very average house) AND a lifetime of guilt-free sex"

Back