• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shout out to Luc Lafreniere and jetboaters.net

frankcs38

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Other
I want to give public Thanks to Luc Lafreniere for saving our family vacation at the Lake this past weekend in our "new to us" 2015 Scarab 165. We sucked up some rocks first day of camping/boating vacation and thought our boating was done for the week. I managed to extract the rocks out of the output side of the pump and tried to get back to camp with it shaking and revving up but not going anywhere , we idled back. I assumed the wear ring and propeller was damaged. I got it back on the trailer and contacted Luc for part numbers which he gave but asked me to take pictures from under side thru the grate low and behold theres another rock stuck !!! Luc instructed me on how to fish this thing out and we were back on the water within the hour and the rest of the weekend was a great time of boating fun. Im glad I found this forum every jet boat owner should be handed a card with this website on it. Thanks again Luc and jetboaters.net !!!
Rock Bottom.jpg

Attachments

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Luc Lafreniere Tagging him for some exposure.

If you have a problem and have internet service. Write a post here and tag the member HELP with the @ symbol in front of it @-help <--like that but without the dash. That will send an alert to anyone that has subscribed to that username (There are a LOT of us), and you can usually get help in minutes to at least point you in the right direction.

Glad a member could help save your weekend!

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
lol Glad I was useful. In the words of some famous Canadians... "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

The forum has been very useful to me. I just try and pay it back. :)

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This is a great forum. I'm still relatively new here, and will likely buy either a Yamaha or Scarab, early next year. If not for this forum, however, I probably wouldn't even be considering a jet boat!

Jim