• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show off your boat christmas presents

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I picked this up this past weekend for some sand bar drinking. Hopefully more to come tomorrow!!

20141220_175004.jpg

I picked this up this past weekend for some sand bar drinking. Hopefully more to come tomorrow!!

View attachment 15613
Forgive me, Lord, it was just TOO eazy ......... LOL !

So ....... on the "hopefully more to come tomorrow" ...........
A)
Gifts ?
B) Glasses ?
or C) DRINKING ?

Liker I said, it was just toooooooooooooo easy ! Merry Merry !

Is the "Captain":
a) Inside the Cup?
b) Outside the Cup?
c) Inside the cup, but soon to be inside the Captain (who is outside the cup)?
d) All of the above?

Is the "Captain":
a) Inside the Cup?
b) Outside the Cup?
c) Inside the cup, but soon to be inside the Captain (who is outside the cup)?
d) All of the above?

And this is what I was thinking when l bought the cup.....dual purpose, reminds me who I am and what goes in the cup. :D

Reactions: 007
Waiting to pics of everyone's items. All of my Christmas presents have been posted already.

I just have 1 MORE thing to say ...............
merrychristmas.gif

image.jpg

Now I just need some ballast!

@sstegh : I only read ... "... good for 1 PASS on your boat..." and my evil mind took over and went wild.

But then I thought ... "Can't be. GO read it again." ......... LOL !

Anyways, pretty Super Kewl bride to git ya a Perfect Pass for Christmas.
Altho' I feel as tho' you wooda loved what was "concocting" in my mind as well.

Congrats. Isn't it almost soon enough to start with the Happy New Year Greetings now ?

I apologize in advance.

Too much fun, and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too easy ! ................ LOL !

1 Stick - sm1.jpg

No Pics, but Santa Claus brought my three girls a basketball hoop form JetBoat Pilot and a 3-person Viper tube.

I think you win!

Seeing i have everything for my boat that i need*. I got some big boy dock bumpers and fogging oil

image.jpg
*if i had a dollar for everytime i heard that i'd have 1 dollar !!!

I don't have any pics either, but my wife got me a box anchor, a Rockford Fosgate amp, a Danik Hook, a Fusion bluetooth receiver, a 12 volt receptacle and a whole bunch of other fun stuff ! Definitely feel spoiled!
I think your Bride has just Qualified for the 2015 Boaters Outstanding Bride Club - and has"Paid for" her 2015 Qualifying dues.
VERY VERY NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year - On Pretty Lake Oconee, GA

The boat gets what the boat needs, when the boat needs it, and my bride seems to go along with it. Got the Garmin 70S two weeks ago, and the new stereo setup late summer...and were qualified as xmas! But the real xmas was the new leather sofa and recliners! I also got a David Clark DC ProX headset in the last two weeks as well. Now flying isn't killing my ears like it has the last 37 years!

image.jpg image.jpg I only got a few small boat related things this Xmas but am happy with and appreciate all of them. First wheel locks for both of my trailers, also a floating sleeve and ram mounted holder for my iPad mini which I use with navionics on the water, a dry bag, wine glass cups with wine, a wine bottle vest (gag gift) and another pocket hose (for the pwcs). I purchased a lot of this off season's upgrades already (e.g., solas impellers, r&d air filters and manifold kits, etc.) so there wasn't much left to chance with Santa (aka my wife).
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Back