• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sildenafil

Jimmers

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When this became available about 5 years ago not every one had it and it was difficult to find. I did find it for about $1.00 each which was a very good deal. I tried one of the National chains a few weeks ago and they wanted around $11.00 each. Went back to my original retailer and they said that there was a price drop to around $0.35 each. Wow, it pays to shop around! I am curious as to how many reviews this post receives.

I am surprised that after a week, no responses! It’s a generic, google it….. There will be responses.

Last edited:

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No use for Sildenafil yet *knock on wood*, but drug shopping is super easy now - just get an app like GoodRx and search your local stores.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
X2 on GoodRx, The local pharmacies wanted something like $450 for one of our dogs siezue meds(kepra) for a 60 day supply. With GoodRx it is only approx. $20.