• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Skid Wheels for Shorelandr Trailers

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Anyone having a problem scraping your trailer on your driveway? I’m having that issue and looking for suggestions for adding skid wheels. Thank you

Zechbruder

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Maybe something like this that you wouldn't have to weld on:

Screenshot 2021-03-09 10.13.30.png

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
No issues - is your hitch setup level?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Maybe something like this that you wouldn't have to weld on:

View attachment 143905
Yes...Thank you...I don't want to weld my trailer. I'm not actually sure it was my driveway. I haven't seen any evidence of scraping. It may have happened at the dealer. Thanks again

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes...Thank you...I don't want to weld my trailer. I'm not actually sure it was my driveway. I haven't seen any evidence of scraping. It may have happened at the dealer. Thanks again
I've scraped mine a few times. Broken the bolt that holds that little plastic piece on the rear crossmember :(

Here's what touches first on my '17 AR190. Crossmember bolt hits JUST before the keel........This is with the tongue jacked up in the garage. I've scraped the keel a few times in one particular gas station (that I no longer visit for this very reason).

1615315971666.png

Front was WAY WAY high

1615316027611.png

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Another option to research: BRIDJIT 3-Piece Expandable Curb Ramp Set: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

That version is on the more expensive side, there are other versions out there that might be cheaper and fit what you need...
I have those on my driveway because the developer installed really steep curbs. Anyway, after further investigation, it must of happened somewhere else. Its not that bad, I just want to make sure it doesn't rust. I ordered a touch-up kit for my trailer from Shorelandr before I even took delivery. and it matches perfectly. What a PIA to order it. Shorelandr doesn't sell to the public. But I finally got it. If your trailer has scraped, I highly recommend the kit.