• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Smart mat

S.peay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I love the look of the scarab smart mat. I currently just have the snap in carpet on my 16 195HOI and I know a lot of people dislike the smart mat so I just wanted to make a quick post and let everyone know I'm looking for one if you know if anyone who has upgraded to the seadek or other options and has one laying around the garage they want to sell. Thanks guys!

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Lordie! Hehehe, I love the Smartmat!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The smartmat will start to split around the ski locker and the high traffic areas. Its pretty, but not worth the aggravation for $1800. Do yourself a favor if you like that look, and get some seadek.