• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Snap in carpet from 2016 242 Limited

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone want my carpet? I took it out and installed Sea Dek. Should fit any 24' 15 later boats. Its in good shape, we used it for a season. Could use a cleaning, but its all there. Be a nice upgrade for AR owners if you want the teak look. Pay for shipping and a case of beer for my trip to the ups store and its yours!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone want my carpet? I took it out and installed Sea Dek. Should fit any 24' 15 later boats. Its in good shape, we used it for a season. Could use a cleaning, but its all there. Be a nice upgrade for AR owners if you want the teak look. Pay for shipping and a case of beer for my trip to the ups store and its yours!
Good Luck. . . . Have had mine listed for free for 2 years. . . .just pay shippping. Everyone upgrades to SeaDek. . . Lol

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I figured it would be worth a shot. I hate to throw them away but I’m not going to store them.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK 'Ill bite. How much for shipping to Massachusetts and what kind of beer??

JDub

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Do you have any pictures

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey @subysti and @JDub i have been too busy to log on. If you still have interest I’ll get a shipping quote and pics. Let me know! Busch light!

JDub

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am still interested. Do you have any pics, and what color is it.

JDub

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
when you said teak look i thought it might have been the snap in sea deck type material. Im gonna pass on this thanks though

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No worries @JDub thanks anyways. For the record, for anyone, I’d highly recommend the glue down style sea deck. It’s pretty sweet!