• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Snap on attachment on Center Windshield

Yamahasx190_2017

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello Everyone, happy holidays!

I was wondering if anyone knew or even used the snap on (like whats on the snap on carpets) on the lower side of the center windshield. I have a Yamaha SX 190 and I have no idea what that for. :(

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If its in the center of that window its for a snap on bow cover if its the one on the side that is for attaching the strap to hold the window in the open position.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I made a wind break out of a white cutting board and some vinyl. Works great and cost about $20 + and 30 min or so of time. I probably have a pic around here somewhere...IMG_3103.jpg

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On my older SX230, the door to the helm storage closet opens up and attaches to the port side storage closet. When open and attached to the port side, it acts as wind block just like what is pictured above.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
The 19' boats don't have a helm storage door. I think every 21-24' does.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length