• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

So close to boating all the time...

JWPrendergast

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Within the next few weeks, Ill finish my B.S.M.E and wrap up a MAJOR project at work. I plan to spend every possible moment I can on the water! Its so close!

congrats, I would love to spend more time on the water but it never seems to work out that way.

Yeah, we have precast jobs lately, which means either out of town, and/or working 12 hours with no breaks, no lunch, no time to pee. I get home and I eat and go to bed. Well, and check forums in bed with my youngest cuz he's all cozy and happy at that point in the day anyways. Hopefully at the end of this stuff for the next week or two so I can get some spring cleaning done and get the boat out!

Zarrella, we've been out 11 different times, to 11 different locations. We're trying em all out so we know which ones are our favorite. So far, the St. Johns river, Winter Haven chain and banana river are our top 3.

Back