• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

So, do we got any Texsa Longhorn fans here?

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
BOOMER SOONER!!!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Jerod Heard is the 3rd string QB and incoming freshman. He graduated from my kids HS. I can tell you right now he is bad ass, and he is the 3rd string guy. So if I was a Texas fan I wouldn't worry to much....

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Second string now. He is a helluva a quarterback. But, @BigN8 have you seen the new kid at Guyer? Shawn Robinson. Only a sophomore, but people are saying that in a couple of years it will be "Jerrod who?" because of this kid. From what I have seen so far, may be true. Here are some pics I took with Jerrod in them from last year.
k5bm4262.jpg k5bm4160.jpg k5bm4483.jpg k5bm4463.jpg

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh yeah! He's a badass. I went to the season opener against Allen. Even though we lost it was still impressive that he hung 42 points on the #1 team in the COUNTRY! And he's 15 years old.

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Saw him in the spring game and scrimmage, but not in a game yet. Have not been able to go so far. Feels weird missing games. The last four years my daughter was a cheerleader at Guyer. Went to every game no matter what. Really lucky last year to get a sideline pass for all the games. I was officially the photographer for the cheerleaders. Of course I had to take pictures of the game too! :thumbsup: Have a ton of good pics for the year, especially the State Championship Game.