• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD SOLD - 2005 Yamaha SX230 HO - $21,900

wschmidt05

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Guys (and gals), I've enjoyed being on this board, learned lots of new things, but I'm moving on for now. I will knock the price down to $22k for Jetboaters.net members. I have more pictures and can PM if requested.

2005 Yamaha SX230HO, twin 160 HP High Output motors with low hours. This boat is loaded with tons of extras that don't come stock. **Upgraded stereo includes new Clarion Bluetooth/CD player with 8 Polk Audio speakers, amplifier, and 10" Bazooka tube** **New Clarion helm and stern remotes make controlling music easy from anywhere in the boat **Zero Off Perfect Pass makes holding a consistent skiing and wakeboarding speed simple, all dedicated wakeboats have this installed **Aerial tower with modified Yamaha bimini **Dual batteries, 2 12 volt adapters, thru-hull charger, and smart battery tender **New depth finder **Custom full cover as well as mooring cover **Stainless Steel cupholders **New Hydroturf transom covering **Current Maintenance just performed with new plugs, all fluids changed. Price includes dual axle trailer with new alloy wheels and radial tires, Bearing Buddy hubs, new Fulton 2-speed winch, lighted trailer guides, recently serviced brakes, and spare tire with cover. Steering is greatly improved through new Cobra Steering Ultimate fins. Comes with 2,600lbs of ballast bags, portable pump, mooring lines, life preservers, fire extinguisher, air horn, compass, and anchor. Multiple storage compartments, 36-quart built-in ice chest, Innovative swim platform dinette table, center walk-thru transom, telescoping re-boarding ladder, adjustable tilt steering wheel Independent, dual engine controls, No Wake mode controls. Ample seating for 10.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0865.JPG
    IMG_0865.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hah, I actually saw your boat on craigslist the other day and meant to post it here incase anyone might be interested. Good luck with the sale!

Lots of extras... are you getting out of boating or buying more of a dedicated wake boat?

Good luck with the sale. Hope to see it on the lake around here.

Lots of extras... are you getting out of boating or buying more of a dedicated wake boat?

I'll be back at some point. My wife and I are hitting a few bumps starting a family, so all non-essentials have to go. Believe me, I told her the Yamaha was absolutely an essential.

I wish I ready ready to purchase right now! Good luck on sale

Reduced - $22,500

Bump

Reduced $21,900

Back