• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Sold !!2006-2011 ar210 cover

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg I have a used ar210 cover it had a repair done on it at the top of window , I'm in MO buyer to pay shiping , $100 , comes with poles might be a good exta cover for someone :) Pic of it is on a sx210 , witch it will work for , but it is for a ar and has the cutouts for the tower .

What brand of cover is it? I got the shipping cover with my boat but it is in rough shape. I have been looking at having a new one made by a guy down around our lake. Would this one be service able for towing and summer outside storage?

It's the yamaha cover , yes it would work for towing and storage , it's still in usable shape

Mind if I ask what caused the damage? and do you have a better pic of the repair?

This cover came with the new boat I just got , so I don't know the history , the damage is where the top of the windshield is , I'll take pics when I get off work !!!

Wait, didn't you used to be sx210owner and you just bought a ar240 but it came with an ar210 cover? I thought stuff like that only happened to me. I forgot I had another spare cover that came with my first boat when I got rid of it. So know anyone who needs a BNIB sea ray 180br cover?

Yea the dealer put a cover in there for me , but when I put it on , surprise !!! So I took it over the my buddy's @mattschepker boat and it fit it perfect , long story short I ordered the right one for my boat last night

If possible, can you get pictures of the part number?

Here are more pics image.jpgimage.jpg

Here is a pic under the patchimage.jpg

Back