• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD SOLD!! 2008 sx210 for sale 21,999 lots of extras !!!!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Me and the wife are wanting to upgrade !!! This boat has it all !!!! Big booming sound system , in house ballast , aftermarket impellers , boat
Is set up for surfing regular , but easy to surf goofy !! Aftermarket tower ect !!!! Well taken care of !!!! More details to come !!!! image.jpg

Has led's thru out boat !!!!image.jpg

Love that Night time picture!

Dude... really?
This so you can do more product testing on the newer boats?

I hope some lucky person realizes what an awesome setup it has when they buy it!

How many hours on the engines and where are you located?

About 250 hours , I'm in St. Louis MO

I have impro impellers on it to give it better holeshot / pulling power / for surfing / wakeboarding , I still have the stock ones also , it's a eazy swap , about 1/2 hour

This would be a sweet boat for someone wanting to move up from a 190 series! Well maintained and loved!

Great looking boat, any more pictures and details? This would be a potential boat we would look at . We have family in the St. Louis area and are down there occasionally.

Awesome boat, love the color. Lots of great extras!

Great looking boat, any more pictures and details? This would be a potential boat we would look at . We have family in the St. Louis area and are down there occasionally.
Pm me for detailes and info

Wrong on hours , had it checked at dealer and it's 349

SOLD !!!!

Back