• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD **SOLD** 2010 Yamaha AR240 **loaded and negotiable**<NC>

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
2010 Yamaha AR240
Approx 275 hours (will change as we are still using)

IMG_20190728_130100.jpgIMG_20190727_134631.jpgIMG_20190727_134542.jpgIMG_20190727_134352.jpg00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190727112925481_COVER.jpgIMG_20190727_120055.jpgIMG_20190727_134203.jpgIMG_20190727_135221.jpgIMG_20190727_134545.jpgIMG_20190727_121822.jpgIMG_20190727_121839.jpgWe have decided to sell our AR240. It has been our weekend getaway for over 6 full seasons. It has been and continues to be a fantastic boat. It is a saltwater boat, but has been well taken care of. Flushed and washed after every outing and it shows.

The good:
Underwater LED's
JBP Thrust Vectors
Full Seadek Cockpit and Swim platform
Hydrophase Ridesteady
7" Garmin chartplotter/fish finder
Custom Graphics
Premium Black mooring cover
Aerial wakeboard mirror
Krypt wake/knee/surf racks

The following is the list of audio equipment. If someone wants to negotiate the price with/without the stereo system, I'd be glad to entertain offers:
Fusion 650 head unit
Fusion Stern remote
Wetsounds WS-420BT
Wetsounds SD2 amp (2)
Wetsounds SD6 amp
Wetsounds XXX-V2 sub in ported enclosure
Custom sub vent
Wetsounds REV 10 (4) custom painted
JL Audio MX-650's (6)
Minnkota 210D onboard charger
(3) batteries
Perko battery switch

The not so good:

The seat cushions and seat backs are in nice shape.... The top edges of the cushions are showing some discoloration and are slightly brittle in some areas. Nothing unexpected from a 10 year old boat.

The rubber around the ignition switches and the buttons on the tachometers have started to deteriorate and "melt". Seems to be a common issue. Everything functions as it should, but worth noting.

Trailer has good radial tires. Leaf springs, equalizers and u bolts were replace a little over a year ago. The brakes DO NOT work. Trailer brakes tend to only last a couple of seasons in salt so I never replaced them.

Asking $34,000 obo as it is with the stereo. I will entertain a sizeable price reduction if you don't want some/all of the audio. Willing to negotiate many different scenarios.

**I will be adding more pictures over the coming days/weeks**

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve always
Loved the look of your boat! Good luck with the sale! Shouldn’t take long?

Thanks @Wayloncle ...... Battled over the last couple of weeks as to whether or not I was going to let it go. Going with either a newer model Yamaha or something a little bigger (and much faster;))

GLWS. Your boat is one of my favorite boats.

Always loved this boat!

Pending

Sold

Back