• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD SOLD: 2016 Scarab 255 ID Wake w/ Twin 250HP Engines - MD

RumRunner!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
SOLD!

2016 Scarab 255 ID High Output Wake Edition Jet Boat. 25’ LOA, 8'4" beam, 15" draft. Max Capacity 13 persons. Twin 250HP supercharged BRP Rotax engines with only 95 hours each. Excellent family boat. Large spacious deck with everything you need for a day on the water. Easily pull tubes or skiers or wake boarders. Large swim platform with ladder. Boat, engines, and upholstery extremely well kept, clean, excellent condition all around. Boat always kept out of the water. Exhaust flushed after every use. Maintenance performed every year. Jetboatpilot.com's thrust vector's added for better low speed steering response. Also installed exhaust flush ports on the transom for easy access. Boat has an enclosed head with pump-out and fresh water sink. Premium Bluetooth stereo with 8 speakers, subwoofer, with cockpit and transom controls. Fresh water transom shower. Garmin GPS. Multiple storage compartments. Included cooler, table and leg set. Convertible forward/rear facing transom seats. Convertible side bench seats. Wakeboard tower and Bimini top. Wake ballast system with automatic fill and empty. Includes snap-on bow and cockpit covers and separate full length trailering cover. Included trailer is in excellent condition with 4 new tires. Available for test drive in Chester MD. Willing to deliver a reasonable distance. Asking $79,500 $72,500. Shoot me an offer via DM or text/call me at 301-651-9446 and let's talk.

Options include:
+ Wake Edition includes wake tower with bimini top, speakers and all-around light. Also includes port, starboard, and center ballast bags that fill and empty with the flick of a switch to add 1500lbs ballast (I think) for a great wake. Tower mount wakeboard/ski rack included also.
+ Twin Rotax 4-Tec 250HP Supercharged Engines with only 95 hours: All maintenance and winterizing performed; clean engine compartment, exhaust flushed after every use. Max speed 55 mph.
+ Touch screen command center w/ Docking mode (limits throttle response when docking); Eco mode (limits acceleration for better fuel efficiency); Ski mode (configurable modes that control launch acceleration and cruise speed automatically to give skiers/wakeboards repeatable rides).
+ Premium sound package includes 8 speakers + subwoofer + JL Audio amplifiers with controls at the helm and at the transom, with bluetooth.
+ Garmin 7400 GPS chart plotter.
+ Fresh water transom shower.
+ Enclosed head with waste pump out.
+ Docking and underwater LED lights.

IMG_2945.JPGIMG_2912.JPGIMG_2913.JPGIMG_2916.JPGIMG_2878.JPGIMG_2874.JPGIMG_2865.JPGIMG_2862.JPGIMG_2864.JPGIMG_2858.JPGIMG_2849.JPGIMG_2852.JPGIMG_2853.JPGIMG_2834.JPG

Last edited:
Price Lowered to $72,500! I have my eye on an entirely different type of boat (a RIB!) so I'm motivated! Make me an offer!

The sling lift is great. My water ranges from about 1' to 6', typically in the 3'-5' range. At lower tides the slings let me get out when people with cradles/bunks are left high and dry. If you are close you are welcome to come check it out anytime. I'm on Kent Island.

The sling lift is great. My water ranges from about 1' to 6', typically in the 3'-5' range. At lower tides the slings let me get out when people with cradles/bunks are left high and dry. If you are close you are welcome to come check it out anytime. I'm on Kent Island.
Awesome, thanks! I will PM you. I pass by you on my way to St. Michaels area.

Sweet ride! That’ll sell

Thanks New Guy! I hope so. 1% finder's fee if you know someone .... ;)!

Wow. Beautiful boat! GLWS.

--

Thanks to all who have commented!
I just lowered the price to $67,500 for anyone that was on the fence ... still plenty of time to have it for the long Labor Day weekend!
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Labor Day!
-Michael

Back