• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - FL 2020 Yamaha 195S

NickP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
195s Blue Water.jpg195s Bow.JPG195s Transom.JPG

Love this boat! Selling because my next Yamaha boat is on the way.

Located in Central Florida / Orlando area.

Also Includes: Mint condition OEM Yamaha Cover ($1,000 value) and the balance of transferable Yamaha 5 Year YES Warranty ($2,000 value)

Trailer Valet XL is also available for $599. This allows you to navigate the boat in the driveway and back the boat into the garage without having to drive it in. See Trailer Valet XL image.

195s has the larger 7” connext screen, marine mats, 195S tower badging, and supercharged engine.

On a galvanized trailer

Garage kept

Tower cables modified to so it easily fits inside a 7’ garage door opening.

Well cared for boat. Engine always flushed and washed before storing.

Healthy battery kept on a tender.

Engine hours approximately 120

All service done at dealer and last service just 20 hours ago.

Plenty of power with a supercharged engine that will do 51 mph.

Asking $44,995

Last edited by a moderator:

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Let me know if you sell this and for how much. I have the same boat and I would be very interested as to what you get for it!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fantastic. Actually with Cover and Yes Warranty and the way you took care of it, the buyer got a great deal!

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length